ad

2012년 7월 5일 목요일

7/3 Movie Theater

DIALOG>> Is it released yet?

A: Do you want to go catch a flick tonight?
B: Sure! What do you want to see?
A: I was thinking of that new blockbuster.
B: That sounds great! Oh, wait a minute. Is it released yet?
A: Yeah, it premieres tonight!
B: All right! I will buy tickets online.


RESPONSE>> Talk about a movie theater you usually go to.

There is a huge multiplex near my house I always go to.

It shows a wide variety of movies there.

Sometimes it's really hard to choose what to watch because there are just so many of them.
ex> The store carried so many different laptops, it was hard to choose.

I usually buy my tickets on my smartphone.
ex> I don't play games on my smartphone.

There is an app on my smartphone that allows me to buy movie tickets directly from my smartphone.
* on one's smartphone: 스마트폰에서

I don't even have to print out the tickets.
* print out: 출력하다
ex> Would you please print this out for me?

I try not to watch movies that are just released.
ex> It is not released yet here in Korea.
ex> Apple released its new iPhone yesterday.

I know for sure it's really hard to get good seats for those newly released movies.
* newly released movie: 새로 개봉한 영화

In Korea, moviegoers can actually choose their own seats.
* moviegoer: 영화 관객

I prefer to sit in the back row and in the middle.
* in the back row: 가장 뒷줄의
ex> I prefer to drink my coffee cold.

I think those are the best seats in the house.
* in the house: 극장에서, 집안에서
ex> At Jamsil Stadium, where is the best seat in the house?
ex> Ladies and gentlemen, Adele is in the house!  신사 숙녀 여러분, 아델을 소개합니다!


@ It has a big twist at the end.  끝에 아주 큰 반전이 있어.

1. I use mobile banking on my smartphone.
2. You can use this printer to print out anything you want.
3. It was released in the US but not here.
4. I prefer green tea over coffee.







댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기