ad

2012년 3월 13일 화요일

3/8 Movies


Dialog>> Is there anything interesting playing?

A: Do you want to see a movie?
B: Is there anything interesting playing?
A: I’m not sure. Let me check on my phone.
B: I heard there’s a pretty good action thriller out.
ex> The newest book by my favorite author is out.

A: Is it scary? I’m not into horror movies.
B: I’m not either.


RESPONSE>> What kind of movies do you like to watch?
 
I’m not a huge fan of movies, but I go watch one whenever I have the time. 
ex> He's a huge fan of baseball and basketball.

I’m not into any particular genre of movie
ex> He's not into going to loud places with lots of people.
ex> This channel plays all genres of movies.

I just watch what’s popular at the time. 

I think I watched most of the blockbusters or their sequels when they hit the screens
* hit the screens: 극장에서 개봉하다
* sequel: 속편
ex> There are a lot of exciting blockbusters that play in the summer.
ex> Did the new movie hit the screens yet?

I like to watch big-scale movies 3D or at an IMAX theater. 

I started to like animated films ever since I watched Shrek, Avatar, and Kung Fu Panda. 

I don’t mind watching horror movies once in a while, but I definitely don’t enjoy them. 
ex> She doesn't mind where we go, as long as the food is good.
ex> I like to go for a run every once in a while.

There are so many multiplexes in Korea these days, so it has become easier to catch a movie.
ex> It's been a while since we went to catch a movie.


@ Back your car into the parking space.
주차 공간으로 차를 후진해서 넣어

1.    My boyfriend is a huge fan of soccer.
2.    This movie will hit the screens this summer.
3.    His first album will be out next week.
4.    I meet my old friends once in a while.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기